Recruiter (part time/temporary)
Biotechware - a young, rapidly growing and ambitious company, providing hi-end solutions helping to transform the reactive hospital-centered health system into a preventive proactive patient-centered health management pattern. We're looking for a Sales Recruiter
- plans and carries out sourcing, selection, conducts first interviews with sales agents;
- manages next steps of the interview process with the Sales team;
- administers training and testing of the candidates via distant learning management system;
- transfers those who have successfully completed the training to contracting;
- keeps track and analyzes efficiency of sourcing channels and the recruitment statistics.
Personality: A proactive person able to set and manage priorities and colleagues, committed to deadlines and result-oriented.
Experience: a successful candidate would have several years' experience in recruitment, good understanding of channels to source Sales Agents working with pharmacies and/or hospitals. Experience with a matrix organization will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of candidate sourcing channels
- Ability to organize the process and follow up on it, accuracy with reporting and deadlines
- Understanding of the specifics of the Sales Agents (pharmacies and/or hospitals) routine
- Ability to present and "sell" the employer to the candidate
- Good MS Office user
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Good presentation skills
Salary, perks and benefits are subject for discussion.
This job is a good possibility to enter a team that adds value.
Please send CVs and cover letters in English