Biotechware is a young, rapidly growing and ambitious company, providing hi-end solutions helping to transform the reactive hospital-centered health system into a preventive proactive patient-centered health management pattern.
Biotechware operates now mainly on the Italian market, but has a global ambition and is a part of Medme Group, a strategic investor in digital health.
We are looking for a developer responsible for developing our cloud based telemedicine platform. The main focus will be on the platform Java backend and database, but may include also occasional raids in frontend code and medical devices software. Primary responsibility will be to design, develop and maintain these applications, to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure, and to manage the involved operations. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
A brave and proactive, result-driven and committed team member, who can work in a team, coordinating his efforts with the work of others and maintain proper communication paths.
- Database technologies
- solid understanding of database technologies in general and MySQL in particular (and/or derivatives, like MariaDB)
- proficiency in SQL
- Backend technologies
- proficient in Java
- familiar with XML-RPC and RESTful web services
- ability to write and maintain unit tests (junit)
- familiar with GNU/Linux operating system usage and maintenance, including scripting (bash)
- (optional) experience with cloud environments (AWS preferred)
- Team work
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Fluent English is essential
- working experience of 2+ years
As a big plus to salary a succesful candidate will get a unique possibility to become a part of a new technology, that is changing the medical care industry.